Yep I'm a nerd. I embrace it. hey, I didn't spend that much time craming Greek and Hebrew in my head not to use it for important things, like unlocking meaning in the very word of God or coming up with cool blog names.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

conference-prequel

right, so went to the national new church conference last week, way too much cool stuff to post right now. I would have been all hip and tech savy and blogged through it, but when the church said they had wifi they meant they have wifi when 2000 tech savy church planters aren't visiting. Network wasn't big enough. Rats. Anyway, for those of you of the the church planted persuasion, peruse here and see who was there and what they were teaching on. They promise that several of the sessions and workshops will be there to download.

Seth's parents are in town, so we are going to hang out with them, but I promise more details later!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool beans--so i would love to know your take (as a woman) on the whole mark driscoll thing from the video. (that was the right conference, right?) can't wait to hear more blog posts!

9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you didn't post while at the conference. I'm looking forward to your reflections (and your thoughts on the whole Mark Driscoll video controversy).

9:42 AM

 
Blogger windy said...

so there is a controversy? I just thought he was a jerk.

4:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://theresurgence.com/md_blog_2007-04-28_banned_church_planting_video

Was yours the conference with him on video?

7:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. Click here for his post about it.

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home