Yep I'm a nerd. I embrace it. hey, I didn't spend that much time craming Greek and Hebrew in my head not to use it for important things, like unlocking meaning in the very word of God or coming up with cool blog names.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Bem Viendo de Portual

So we´re in Portugal, safe and sound. We are having a great time so far and I promise promise promise to post a longer post later this week when I have wireless access. We´re sharing a computer with the rest of the Fife clan right now, which is perfect for checking emails but I don´t want to hog it blogging. And the European key board is screwy and takes me 2x´s as long to type. Who knew there were European keybaords?

Anyway highlights so far (and teasers for the longer post):

Why I hate New Jersey and other tales of travel woe

Who knew a speedo could double as a cooler... while being worn

American Idol and Oprah and taking over the world

New vocublary learned at soccer matches

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear from you -very curious
about the new jersey and speedo
references - mom

1:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home